Top 10 Jewelry Projects of May 2012
By: Kelly Spence, Editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Here at AllFreeJewelryMaking, we have so many free jewelry making projects, it can sometimes get a little overwhelming sifting through them all. Well not to worry! If you're looking for the best of the best jewelry making designs, you've come to the right place! We've weeded through all our May tutorials and picked out the fan favorites, as voted on by your clicks, so you don't have to! The dirty work is done; all that's left to do is check out all the fabulous free jewelry making projects featured here to see which top tutorials tickle your fancy!
The top 10 tutorials featured here are the most wanted jewelry making designs of May 2012. These are the projects all the most avid jewelry crafters, hobbyists, and designers are dying to try, and now you can try them too! From weaving to wirework, we've covered all the most popular jewelry making techniques in this chart-topping collection. You'll find everything from leather to washi tape included here, plus one of our all-time most popular wire jewelry free tutorials. There's something to suit every style, mood, and whim among these free jewelry making projects! Coming up with new jewelry making designs just got a whole lot easier.
Our Top 10 Free Jewelry Making Projects of May 2012
1. Seriously Twisted Bead Bracelet - Learn how to make beaded bracelets with a twisted spiral design by following this tutorial! Twisting together multiple beaded strands is one of the most sought after jewelry making techniques, and this pattern will show you how to do it flawlessly.
2. Elegant Amethyst Bracelet - This is one of our most popular free jewelry making projects for DIY wedding jewelry! Making jewelry at home is a great way to save a little dough on your big day. If you're looking for jewelry making designs for bridesmaid jewelry, this lovely piece will perfectly complement any color scheme.
3. Leather and Bead Wrap Bracelet - Wrap bracelets are without a doubt some of our most popular jewelry making designs, and this is one of the best patterns you'll find! These super trendy accessories have been seen on all the most fabulous fashionistas; now you can make your own!
4. Not Your Mother's Pearl Necklace - Learn how to make jewelry that is at once classic and contemporary with this project. This is a totally revamped version of your typical pearl necklace, unlike anything you'll find in your mom's jewelry box!
5. Wire-Wrapped Tree of Life Pendant - This is definitely one of the most popular wire jewelry free tutorials we've ever had on the site! Jewelry makers never tire of this beautiful pendant design. It's an intricate piece, but is deceivingly easy to make. Check out the tutorial and see for yourself!
6. Woven Chocolate Crystal Bracelet - Making jewelry at home has never been more delicious! This mouth-watering beaded bracelet pattern imitates the look of chocolate diamonds for a budget-friendly version that sparkles like the real thing. Sink your teeth into this gorgeous tutorial!
7. Cascading Chain Waterfall Necklace - Learning new jewelry making techniques is so much easier when you can watch along with someone else. This free jewelry making video will teach you a cool technique for a different kind of multistrand necklace. You can wear this piece with any ensemble!
8. Watermelon Gelato Earrings and Ring - The color scheme of this jewelry set is a feast for the eyes! Pretty pinks, vibrant reds, and a punch of green make this one of our favorite summer-themed free jewelry making projects.
9. Stash Buster Multi Strand Bead Necklace - If you've been making jewelry at home for a while, you've probably built up quite a bead stash. Put some of those beads to good use with this stash-busting necklace design! It incorporates lots of different beads for an eclectic layered look.
10. Rainbow Royalty Statement Necklace - Looking for easy jewelry making techniques that don't take much time to master? Try making a washi tape pendant like the one in this tutorial! It's a perfect beginner project that really makes a statement.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of February 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of April 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July 2012
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of June 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of March 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of September 2012
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Beaded Bracelets
- Butterscotch Two Strand Necklace
- Emoji Handstamped Charms
- Mysterious Shadow and Glimmer Pendant
- Rustic Button Brooch
- Ay Yi Yi Copper Bracelet
- Stunning Soutache Necklace Tutorial
- One Size Fits All DIY Bangles
- DIY Chunky Necklace
- Dangling Bead Wire Earrings