20 Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
In a tough economy, those happy little holidays like Mother's Day can put stress on your wallet. Fortunately, you can make gorgeous handcrafted jewelry for mom with this wonderful collection of Mother’s Day jewelry gifts. Mother's Day jewelry helps her accessorize all of her favorite fashion pieces. Whether your mother’s jewelry style is more haute chic, trendy, or classically beautiful, we have a series of homemade Mother's Day gifts that will delight and astound her. Experiment with new techniques with this lovely variety of Mother’s Day jewelry gifts, or choose one you can create quickly for last-minute Mother’s Day jewelry.
Even if you don't now how to make necklaces, bracelets, earrings or rings, you're in luck! This collection features tutorials for fused glass jewelry, beaded bracelets, and more! Make your mother feel glamorous with these unique handmade gift ideas that incorporate all of your creativity and design finesse to create the perfect special something for her. She will love these Mother’s Day homemade gifts because you won’t spend a ton of money on her, but you will spend time making a professional-quality, thoughtful gift that comes straight from the heart.
Need even more Mother's Day jewelry project ideas? Be sure to check out our free eBook, Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials. We hope that this free eBook will inspire you to create homemade Mother's Day gifts from the heart this May!
20 Mother’s Day Jewelry Gifts
Table of Contents
Adorn her neck in fashionable homemade fare with these creative handmade gift ideas. Learn how to make a necklace with beads, wire, clay and more with these wonderful beaded necklace patterns. Your mom will be so impressed that you know how to masterfully manipulate wire, beads, glass and more to make something so unique, it could appear in a jewelry store!
- Glass Photo Pendant - Immortalize your mother's favorite family photos or a new moment with this technique for transferring photographs onto a gorgeous glass pendant. This homemade gift for mom is such a thoughtful way to show your appreciation for her.
- Thumbprint Heart Necklace - Symbolically imprint memories on her heart with this lovely bead necklace to make for Mother's Day. This project is positively perfect for that oh-so-special mom in your life.
- Hidden Message Locket - Leave mom a special message inside this locket so that she will think of you every time she wears it. Learn how to make a necklace and make your mom smile at the same time!
- Pink Decal Glass Necklace - Perfect your glass fusing techniques with this homemade gift for mom. Fused glass jewelry makes a perfect gift for a mom because it requires time and a little bit of technique, but with practice you can make unforgettable glass pendants in no time!
- Copper Heart Necklace - Try making metal jewelry like this lovely copper necklace. Copper is flattering and inexpensive, so you can make cheap homemade craft gifts that still look professional and fashionable.
- Magical Recycled Glass Pendant - The dichroic look of this pendant makes it a marvelous statement pieces that is sure to turn heads. Give your mother a jewelry piece with an enchanted touch with this wonderful homemade recycled necklace.
- Mother's Day Ribbon Necklace - Surprise your mom with this beautiful DIY ribbon necklace. From classic appeal to a touch of style, this homemade necklace has all of the elegant elements which mom deserves in a piece of jewelry.
You'll never see your mom's wrist bare again after you present her with one of these lovely handmade beaded bracelets. These homemade Mother's Day gift ideas make great accessories for everyday wear and more formal occasions, and each of them features a special something that will remind her of you! Show your appreciation for all of her hard work and dedication by making one of these amazing beaded bracelets.
- Silhouette Charm Bracelet - Show your love with a more personalized touch by using shrink plastic to make this sentimental silhouette charm bracelet. With homemade Mother's Day gift ideas like this, Mom can bring her babies with her wherever she goes.
- Wire Mom Cuff - Use metal wire to make a fashionable wrist cuff for mom. This special bracelet is a perfect homemade gift idea for the special lady who raised you.
- Evening Sparkle Bracelet - Add to your mom's collection of eveningwear for a special event, like a fancy Mother's Day dinner. Beaded bracelets like this are gorgeous in candlelight.
- Classic Pearl Bracelet - Nothing spells classic charm and high society like pearls. Handmade beaded bracelets of pearl will make your mom feel like Audrey Hepburn, so try your hand at a pearl bracelet for this year's Mother's Day gift.
Moms are often so busy that they don't have time to go out and buy things for themselves. Pamper your mom with a pair of pretty beaded earrings that you made yourself! You won't spend a fortune, and since you will be making beaded earrings for her, they will be extra special.
- Bedazzled Glass Earrings - Fused glass jewelry like these iridescent earrings make the perfect gift for the most fashionable of mothers. Give your mom a modern look with this chic homemade gift idea.
- How to Make Birds Nest Wire Earrings - Even if your mom has been an "empty nester" for years, remind her of her little birds with these lovely bird's nest earrings. She'll love their stylish appearance and symbolic sentiment.
- Beaded Flower Earrings - Beaded flower earings are great for beginners, but the finished product looks positively designer!
- Mesa Rose Earrings - Even though she loves you unconditionally, you'll make your mom feel that love right back if you make her some Mother's Day homemade gifts like these chic floral earrings.
Make beaded rings to adorn your mother's fingers. This collection of rings ranges from casual to fashionable to princess perfect, and the colors and variety are perfect for the spring-y month of Mother's Day. Handcrafted jewelry will make perfect Mother's Day homemade gifts this May. Try your hand at Mother's Day rings for the perfect gift of love and appreciation.
- Crystal Volcano Ring - This ring is the ultimate in modern costume jewelry. A whimsical swirl of wire complements this Swarovski crystal that catches the light like fireworks and flame. Make your mother a cocktail queen with this snazzy accent piece.
- Herringbone Wire Ring - What a regal ring! Be flexible when you learn how to make rings by bending wire into a fashionable and beautiful bauble. This is both classy and easy to make.
- Pretty Pearly Stackable Rings - Moms work nonstop organizing, planning, and helping everyone else. Give back by commemorating all her support with collection of unique Mother's Day homemade gifts like these adorable stackable pearl rings.
- Dual Band Bead Ring - This ring is the perfect project for any bead enthusiast. Choose your favorite and most dazzling bead to create the "jewel" for this marvelous ring. Your mom will go head over heels in happiness!
BONUS: Looking for a project you can use as a pendant, bracelet accent, or standalone piece? Try out this Mother's Day Fabric Brooch! Use fabric flowers and a photo charm to craft the perfect Mother's Day gift with this personalized brooch.
EXTRA: Looking for the latest and greatest Mother's Day jewelry projects? Be sure to check out our Mother's Day jewelry tag for brand new Mother's Day projects!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Christmas Bling Wrap
- Sparkling Druzy DIY Pendants
- Beautiful and Classy Anklet
- 18 Jewelry Making Designs for Valentine's Day
- Gold Heart DIY Earrings
- Charming Wrap Bracelet
- Mother of Pearl Necklace with Fabric Rose
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Cute Christmas Tree Earrings
- "Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials" eBook
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Francesca Bracelet
- Beader's Digest: The 42 Prettiest Beading Designs and Patterns You've Ever Seen
- 24 Helpful Jewelry Making Tips for Beginners
- Colorful Flower Macrame Earrings
- Easy X Square Knot Macrame Bracelet
- Desert Magnolia Beaded Macrame Bracelet
- Pearly Crystal Drop Earrings
- Beautiful Bethany DIY Earrings
- Presa Linda Bracelet Pattern
- Metallic Tammy Bracelet Pattern