20 Jewelry Making Designs for Valentine's Day
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
February is the month of love, and whether single or spoken for, you'll want to look your best on Valentine's Day. With these 20 Jewelry Making Designs for Valentine's Day, you'll be turning heads and making 'em swoon! Not feeling the love? These festive free jewelry patterns will help get you in the holiday spirit! Whether you're looking for a Valentine's Day necklace or some heart-shaped earrings, we've got plenty of free jewelry patterns to get you inspired.
No matter what your Valentine's Day plans are, we've got DIY jewelry designs to suit the occasion. Spending the day with your sweetheart? Try a pretty heart pendant pattern to show your sweetie how you feel. Having a girls' night in? Making DIY jewelry at home would be a great way to spend the holiday with your ladies! You supply the snacks, we'll supply the free jewelry patterns, and you're all set to throw your own Valentine's Day party! However you spend the holiday, these beaded jewelry ideas will give you some gorgeous pieces that you can wear any time of year.
Do you love stunning and gorgeous DIY jewelry pieces? If you do, then you will love this new and free eBook, 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead!
Table of Contents:
Whether you're taken or single and searching, a Valentine's Day necklace is a great way to grab someone's attention. We've got necklace jewelry patterns to suit every need! You won't need Cupid's help with these free jewelry patterns.
- Dreamcatcher Heart Pendant (shown) - Ensnare your lover's affection with this web-like heart pendant pattern.
- Red Sweetheart Necklace - Subtle and sweet, this Valentine's Day necklace uses heart beads for a love-inspiring look.
- Salt Dough Heart Pendants - This is a fun technique for making DIY jewelry at home! These playful pendants would be the perfect Valentine's party project.
- Paper Hearts and Buttons Necklace - These free jewelry instructions couldn't be easier to follow! Grab your spare buttons and some glitter, and get creative.
- Faux Metal Heart Necklace - If red and pink isn't your thing, then this metallic heart pendant might be the Valentine's Day necklace for you.
- Love Your Thread Wrapped Necklace - Wear your love around your neck with this cute necklace.
If you're looking for DIY jewelry designs that will complement your Valentine's Day outfit without drawing too much attention away from what's important (you!), then these free jewelry patterns for Valentine's-inspired bracelets are just what you need.
- Chain of Hearts Wire Bracelet (shown) - If you want simple jewelry ideas that will make him want to hold your hand, try this sweet bracelet.
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Hearts Bracelet - Jewelry projects that look like candy are perfect for Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Brick Stitch Pattern - Follow these free jewelry instructions to stitch a pretty heart pattern for a Valentine's cuff bracelet.
- Live, Love, Laugh Charm Bracelet - This is another one of those free jewelry patterns that would be great to make with your girlfriends.
- Lovely Leather and Lace Bracelet - This unique and trendy DIY bracelet makes a perfect gift for your friends or daughters.
With these jewelry projects for Valentine's Day earrings, he won't be able to take his eyes off of you. Whether you've already got a beau or are looking to snag a suitor, you can't go wrong with these free jewelry patterns.
- Easy Lace Earring Tutorial (shown) - Try these free jewelry instructions to make a lovely pair of earrings from lace fabric!
- Swarovski Crystal Sweetheart Earrings - Looking for jewelry designs that'll give you some extra sparkle? Crystal beads are the way to go!
- Lacy Heart Earrings - Who knew DIY jewelry could look so chic and antique?
Create something special and unique to you with this collection of Classically Beautiful Birthstones: 12 Stunning DIY Jewelry Ideas!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Necklace
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 31 DIY Christmas Earrings
- Stocking Stuffer Earrings
- "6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects" eBook
- Witchiepoo Bracelet
- Twin Bead Christmas Wreath Earrings
- Black as Night Necklace
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Hearts Bracelet
- Angel Earrings
- 13 Haunting Halloween Craft Ideas for Jewelry and Accessories
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Caitlin, Manda and Marla, The Merrythought
- Sparkling Crystal Button Rings
- Precious Heart Button Earrings
- How to Make a Scarf Ring
- Bright and Colorful DIY Jewelry Hanger
- Wedding Dress Necklace Pendant
- Black and Gold Bling Ring
- Easy DIY Clay Jewelry Dishes
- Bow Tie Bracelet
- Pretty Butterfly Pins