French Knitter from Clover
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
French Knitter - Bead Jewelry Maker
Gifted by Clover Needlecraft
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
If you love the intricate, woven look of French knit jewelry but don't know the first thing about knit jewelry making, then the French Knitter from Clover Needlecraft is the tool you've been waiting for! This handy beaded jewelry maker allows you to create dazzling knit accessories from nylon, yarn, embroidery thread, monofilament, and just about any small cord or string you can think of. The product includes three interchangeable heads—a 4-peg, 5-peg, and 6-peg—so you can create a variety of looks depending on the density of your cord. No knitting or crocheting experience is required! This convenient little round loom makes knitting beaded jewelry a piece of cake. Just drop beads between the pegs as you go to effortlessly incorporate them into your knit creation, and before you know it you have the start of a necklace, bracelet, or earrings!
Turn a plain, single strand of beads into a swirling web of crystals, pearls, and gems. Make a woven beaded chain to display a lovely pendant or focal bead. Use fishing line to create the effect of "floating" beads. Combine fibers for a fun eclectic look or add sequins for some extra sparkle. There are so many possibilities with the French Knitter! Everyone who sees your gorgeous French knit jewelry will be convinced you bought it at a boutique, and you'll be able to proudly say you made it yourself!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Earrings VISUAL Project Guide
- Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- New Dimensions in Bead and Wire Jewelry
- Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- French Knitter from Clover
- WireLuxe Luxury Knit Wire
- Petite Flower Bead
- Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks from Clover
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jewel Tree Earrings
- Shimmering Gold Christmas Tree Earrings
- Whimsical Candy Cane Earrings
- Bright Red Christmas Ornament Earrings
- Starry Cluster Chandelier Earrings
- Braided Thread and Rhinestone Bracelets
- Stitched Arrows Pendant Necklace
- Stunning Snowflake Necklace
- Easy Vintage Handkerchief Necklace
- Sweet Woodland Acorn Necklace