We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gifted by CrystalNinja
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Bedazzling can be a tricky business. Crystals are small and hard to manipulate, and when you do pick them up, they tend to stick to your fingers and can be difficult to place correctly. Well not anymore. CrystalNinja has cured our blinging blues with the creation of the oh-so-handy Crystal Katana. A patent-pending bedazzling tool, the Crystal Katana makes applying crystals to surfaces effortless, easy, and stress-free.
Beeswax and grease pens can leave unwanted residue on crystals, dulling their sparkle, and tweezers can be difficult to manipulate, inevitably sending dozens of gems flying across the work table. With the Crystal Katana, these issues are completely eliminated. The waxy pointed end has just enough stick to easily pick up flatback crystals without leaving any residue behind, and the tool itself is large and easy to grip, unlike tiny tweezers which can cause hand cramping.
To use the Crystal Katana, you simply touch the soft, waxy end of the tool gently to the shiny side of the crystal, which allows you to pick it up with ease. You then lightly press the flat bottom side onto the area you wish to "bling," which will have been prepped with adhesive. Once your crystal is in place, use the reverse, chrome end of the tool, with its small opening, to push the crystal into place, ensuring that it bonds to the surface. That's it! All it takes is two simple steps. With the Crystal Katana, you can effortlessly bedazzle any surface that needs a bit of extra sparkle, whether it's your phone case, your fingernails, or the hood of your car! The Crystal Katana makes blinging out your belongings so quick and stress-free, you might have a hard time leaving any surface sparkle-less.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- French Knitter from Clover
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Petite Flower Bead
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Explore, Create, Resinate
- Stamped Metal Jewelry Book
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide: Making Metal Clay Jewelry Book
- HalsteadBead.com 4-Piece Pliers Set
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Necklace
- Minimal ZigZag Macrame Bracelet
- Kazuri Bead and Wire Pendant Tutorial
- Crystal Bridal Necklace
- Nunn Design Winter 2016 Collection
- Seductive Silver Curve Necklace
- Clay Jewels
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig Review
- Mardi Gras Beads Star DIY Necklace
- Ocean Swirls Wire Pendant