We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gifted by CrystalNinja
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Bedazzling can be a tricky business. Crystals are small and hard to manipulate, and when you do pick them up, they tend to stick to your fingers and can be difficult to place correctly. Well not anymore. CrystalNinja has cured our blinging blues with the creation of the oh-so-handy Crystal Katana. A patent-pending bedazzling tool, the Crystal Katana makes applying crystals to surfaces effortless, easy, and stress-free.
Beeswax and grease pens can leave unwanted residue on crystals, dulling their sparkle, and tweezers can be difficult to manipulate, inevitably sending dozens of gems flying across the work table. With the Crystal Katana, these issues are completely eliminated. The waxy pointed end has just enough stick to easily pick up flatback crystals without leaving any residue behind, and the tool itself is large and easy to grip, unlike tiny tweezers which can cause hand cramping.
To use the Crystal Katana, you simply touch the soft, waxy end of the tool gently to the shiny side of the crystal, which allows you to pick it up with ease. You then lightly press the flat bottom side onto the area you wish to "bling," which will have been prepped with adhesive. Once your crystal is in place, use the reverse, chrome end of the tool, with its small opening, to push the crystal into place, ensuring that it bonds to the surface. That's it! All it takes is two simple steps. With the Crystal Katana, you can effortlessly bedazzle any surface that needs a bit of extra sparkle, whether it's your phone case, your fingernails, or the hood of your car! The Crystal Katana makes blinging out your belongings so quick and stress-free, you might have a hard time leaving any surface sparkle-less.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- New Dimensions in Bead and Wire Jewelry
- Earrings VISUAL Project Guide
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- Ruby Violet by Lilla Rogers Cuffs and Embellishments
- WireLuxe Luxury Knit Wire
- Peyote Stitch Book
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fox Chapel Publishing
- Fabulous Jewelry from Findings
- Sprinkle Stash Necklace
- Crafter's Motto Cuff
- Flavor of the Month Bottle Cap Necklaces
- Hand Stamped Horseshoe Necklace
- Charmed I'm Sure Bangles
- Keepsake Destination Pendant
- Silver Superhero Cuffs
- Pucker Up Cuff